499 London Road
Suite 4, Lower Tier
66 Rainsford Road
all enquiries 01702 343734
The Stables, Cobble Mews
A premium House Clearance company serving Essex and the Home Counties
--=--=--=--=--=--- SELLERS GUIDE ---=--=--=--=--=---
Chapel and Chapel Auctions represent a very efficient means of converting your used vehicle into cash. At each of our regular sales, cars, commercial vehicles, Motorbikes, Boats etc are offered for sale to an audience of up to 200+ people, ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS. If you are selling your car at auction for the first time, it is worth considering the following points:
1) Make every effort to present your car in the best possible way. Ensure that it is cleaned and polished inside and out. Write clearly on the entry form giving all the vehicle details.
REMEMBER - a misleading description may make the owner liable to prosecution under the various Trading Standards Laws and you will be charged commission in the event of a cancelled sale.
2) Include all relevant documentation i.e. the REGISTRATION DOCUMENT / V5 (with appropriate sections completed and signed), M.O.T. TEST CERTIFICATE and any SERVICE HISTORY, HPi searches etc
3) Bring your Vehicle to the Auction premises as Early as possible, this will ensure photographs on our website and other possibly advertising currently maximum exposure to potential buyers to achieve the best price possible at the sale. Lotting order is on a first come basis. Vehicles are excepted upto 10 days prior to sale.
4) Our experienced staff and professional auctioneers will be pleased to assist in providing a valuation and advise a suitable reserve price to ensure the best chance of a sale.
Note: Valuations will not be given over the telephone.
5) Reserve Price. Vehicles over 9 years old or with no M.O.T. must be entered without reserve and will be sold to the highest bidder. In exceptional circumstances (prestige/classic etc) a vehicle may be accepted with a reserve price if a valuation has previously been agreed with the auctioneer.
6) Charges. An entry fee is charged each time your vehicle is entered in a sale. When it is successfully sold a commission being a percentage of the sale price (subject to a MINIMUM) as displayed by notices in the auction offices will be deducted from the sale proceeds together with a service charge. All our commission/entry charges are plus VAT.
In the event a sale is cancelled due to your misrepresentation of the description lost sales charges will be payable by the seller.
7) All Unsold vehicles will need to be removed within 48 hours of the sale, or a storage fee will be applied per day per vehicle.
8) Payment. When your vehicle is sold, a remittance advice and cheque (a/c payee only) will be posted, by FIRST CLASS MAIL, Within One Week after the Sale, unless stated. Please ensure that your FULL NAME, ADDRESS and POST CODE are PRINTED clearly on the Entry Form to avoid DELAYS.
Buyer and Seller Commission Scale:
£1-1000=10% - £1000-3000=8% - £3000-6000=6% - £6000+=5% all commission rates plus Vat
For Further information please call Matthew Rose Auctioneer on 07909-524788
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
Chapel & Chapel ............ re-inventing how we buy and sell Secondhand