499 London Road
Suite 4, Lower Tier
66 Rainsford Road
all enquiries 01702 343734
The Stables, Cobble Mews
A premium House Clearance company serving Essex and the Home Counties
--=--=--=--=--=--- BUYERS' GUIDE ---=--=--=--=--=---
1) Decide in advance exactly what type of vehicle you require and how much you intend to pay.
2) We recommend you visit one or two of our auction sales before you decide to buy in order for you to familiarise yourself with our procedures and perhaps note sale prices achieved of certain vehicles.
Important: Take special care to listen to the auctioneer.
3) When you are finally ready to buy the car of your choice, examine it as carefully as possible, keys are available with porter assistance and paperwork available in our office. Make a note of the LOT NUMBER, decide how much you are prepared to pay for it.
Important: All vehicles sold at auction are sold in accordance with conditions of business as prominently displayed and published. It is entirely your responsibility to take time to understand these conditions before you attempt to BUY, all vehicles and goods are sold as seen unless stated with 24 hour warranty.
All vehicles are auctioned under the following conditions:
4) Payment. Can be made by cash or bank transfer, all cash payments over £1000 will be charged 1% cash bank handling fee. All bidders will need to purchase a refundable deposit card of £50 and fill out a registration form to attain a bidding number.
5) Buyer’s Fee. A buyers fee plus VAT is charged on the purchase price of each vehicle. Please see displayed rates
6) Provisional Sale. Sometimes, the bidding on a vehicle may stop slightly short of the reserve price. At this point, the auctioneer may offer the last / highest bidder the OPTION TO PURCHASE subject to further negotiation with the vendor. This usually results in a successfully completed sale and the normal requirement for a deposit applies, as do standard auction rules.
7) Liability. At the fall of the hammer, the vehicle becomes the responsibility of the purchaser and therefore it is in your own interest to pay for and insure it at the earliest opportunity. It will need to be cleared from our site within 24 hours or a storage fee will be levied per day per vehicle.
Buyer and Seller Commission Scale:
£1-1000=10% - £1000-3000=8% - £3000-6000=6% - £6000+=5% all commission rates plus Vat
For Further information please call Matthew Rose Auctioneer on 07909-524788
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
Chapel & Chapel ............ re-inventing how we buy and sell Secondhand